Sunday, October 12, 2008
VOSTA LMG and Malaysian dredging contractor INAI KIARA SDN BHD have entered into a co-operation agreement to combine their resources and expertise for the purposes of the construction of dredging equipment to be undertaken by INAI KIARA.
- two trailing suction hopper dredgers, each with hopper capacities of 7,200m3,
- one trailing suction hopper dredger with a hopper capacity of 15,000m3,
- a trailing suction hopper dredger with a hopper capacity of 32,000m3,
- two CSD 750S cutter suction dredgers, each with a with a total installed power of 11,000kW.
INAI KIARA and VOSTA LMG have further agreed that INAI KIARA will have the option to build four additional vessels with the following specifications:
- one trailing suction hopper dredger with a hopper capacity of 32,000m3,
- one trailer with a hopper capacity of 15,000m3,
- one self-propelled cutter suction dredger with approximately 4,000kW cutting force,
- one CSD 750S with a total installed power of 11,000kW.
"INAI KIARA and VOSTA LMG are starting a strategic, long-term co-operation for their mutual benefit with efficient project planning and in time project realization," said VOSTA LMG in a statement. "However, they stay totally independent and no joint venture or similar is planned."
Monday, October 6, 2008
CORPORATE MANAGEMENT ORGANISATION CHART
Project after project, Inai Kiara slowly gathered local personnel that has acquired expertise in the industry to from a credible team that can undertake bigger challenges. With this team of personnel, Inai Kiara was ready to embark on a first reclamation with locally trained personnel at Tanjong manis and the job was successfully completed in January 1997.
In the management team, Inai Kiara brought in professionals of diversified disciplines to run the company’s administration and its operations. Inai Kiara’s long-standing relationship with foreign principal notably P.T. Rukindo of the Indonesia as partner as well as its marketing agent will futher complement our technical capabilities.
With the strong network that Inai Kiara has established so far with such foreign principals and also many other associations with such companies in the pipeline for the future, Inai Kiara is confident and assured of a brighter future.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
UPGRADING PROJECT FOR KUALA TERENGGANU AIRPORT – PACKAGE 4(B) RECLAMATION AND BEACH NOURISHMENT
BUILDING CONSTRUCTION WORKS
Sekolah Asrama Latihan Kesihatan & Kompleks, Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia
SECOND INNER HARBOUR DEVELOPMENT AT BINTULU PORT, BINTULU, SARAWAK, MALAYSIA
SITE FILLING & SOIL IMPROVEMENT WORKS FOR THE 3 x 700MW COAL FIRED POWER PLANT, TANJUNG BIN, JOHOR, MALAYSIA
PACKAGE 2B, 2C, 3 & 4 FOR ASSAR PALM OIL REFINERY PROJECT, SENARI, KUCHING, SARAWAK, MALAYSIA